Step 1: Clean the face with a cleanser and use a hot towel for 3-5 minutes until the pores are opened.
Step 2: Apply the right amount on the forehead, nose and chin, cheeks (avoid the eyes, eyebrows, around the lips).
Step 3: wait 10-20 minutes, gently pull up and down from the top, rinse with warm water, dry and shrinking apply for skin care category pores.
Tips: The dose should be adjusted.
Keep in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures, avoid contact with eyes and avoid direct contact with your child.
Occasionally, individuals with sensitive skin may experience redness or other minor adverse reactions. If this occurs, immediately discontinue use of this product.
1 x bottle of mask
1 x brush
- The mud’s gentle pulling action helps gently exfoliate the skin and draw out impurities and toxins, so it’s a perfect part of any holistic health detox plan. It’s also great for oily, acne-prone skin.
- Dead Sea water contains 35 percent minerals per liter of water,so dead sea mud is high in minerals can nourishes the skin.
- It also naturally softens and moisturizes, so it dramatically improves the appearance and health of your skin leaving it more tone, even in texture, and clearer.
- Studies have shown Dead Sea mud is useful for treating skin conditions, such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo.
- Dead Sea Mud Mask products as part of your anti aging cleanser regime may help deal with blocked pores or blackheads. Can be used before facial scrub or exfoliator as a face cleanser.