A Pain free and easy solution that harnesses the power of UV light to treat chronic skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, Vitamin D deficiencies and more!
DERMA UVB by Care Lamps (UVB 311nm)
A narrowband UVB phototherapy lamp designed to treat chronic skin conditions from the comfort of your own home
The articulated arm can be positioned at any angle leaving your hands free and enabling you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. This is not possible with handheld or other non-articulated units.
Perfect for treatment from your own home: Choose when you want to have treatment, make it fit your schedule.
This lamp contains a Philips PL-S 9w 311nm narrowband bulb. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
UVB Bulb Features
• Philips PL-S 01/02
• Lamp Wattage 9W
• Useful Life of 1000 hr
• Depreciation 500 hours: 15%
• Main Application: Phototherapy
• Waveband emission: 305-315 nm
• Waveband emission peak: 311 nm(Uvb Narrowband)
• This treatment is worldwide tested in more than 400 clinical tests
• Treatment area: 4.5cm x 12cm
Replacement bulbs: Should you need a replacement bulb we can provide these too you. Simply contact us for more details.
- The ONLY lamp in this price range that you can position in ANY direction without holding it. Tilt it down low for your legs, rotate it a full 360 degrees in any direction, move the head horizontally or vertically, aim it high or low. You can use this in literally any position.
- The articulated arm allows you to treat ALL of your body HANDS FREE including your back. Unlike other models you do not have to rely on another person to hold the device so that you can treat hard to reach places!
- Complete with both a tabletop stand and a clamp so you can use it on any surface (Update from our older model)
- Fitted with a Philips PL-S Narrowband (NB) UVB Bulb which has a useful life of 1000 hours with a peak waveband emission of 311 nm.
- Digital timer, UV400 safety glasses and treatment instructions included. UK Plug, 220-240v. Full after care support provided.